Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire
about 2 years ago
A Process Engineer is required for a Tier 1 Automotive company who produce interior trim products to major car manufacturers.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of providing engineering services within the organisation to continually improve the business performance and customer satisfaction.
As Process Engineer you will:-
- Monitor process performance and resolve concerns through root cause analysis.
- Manage New Product introduction programmes.
- Manage process improvement projects within milestones and budgets.
- Facilitate FMEA and improvement teams.
- Maintain FMEA, Product Specifications and Process Instructions with document control requirements.
The Manufacturing Engineer will have experience of:-
- Continuous Improvement.
- Textile, plastics, powder application industry.
- Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic experience.
- Project Management skills.
- Automotive industry 1st/ 2nd Tier.
- Problem solving skills.
The Process Engineer will ideally be qualified to HND/HNC level or equivalent and have a drive to succeed and make improvements. Should you wish to apply please apply to this advert, if you have any questions please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd.