- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 26 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59245
Title: Process Change Analyst - 37346
Division: Sales and Marketing
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: - up to £41.56/hr Ltd (c£32/hr PAYE option)
Process Change Analyst
- Supports the Operations change lead who is responsible for all process, systems, data and people change requirements across the Commercial team for the large scale Features over the Air (FOTA) programme.
- The Process Change Analyst will be responsible for the documentation of all as-is vs to-be processes, data, systems and people.
- Reporting on to-be delivery of all departments.
- Ensuring all are ready for go live
- The analyst will also have responsibility for the development of the regional, market, retailer and central operational training plans and supporting the operations change lead on partner engagement process.
- Supports with status and programme delivery reporting which may include senior board member presentations.
- Change management experience in large corporate, global business
- Proven track record in delivering process documentation and training plans on a global scale.
- Experience of Agile delivery
Relevant change analyst experience
Previous experience of working in the automotive industry gained
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
May require travel to other JLR sites Hybrid working in operation with the expectation that 2-3 days would be in the JLR office.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.