Role: Process Automation Specialist
We have a full time role available and also a part time role which is 2 days per week.
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Up to £370 day PAYE Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a Process Automation Specialist to work on an initial 12 month contract for an international leading automotive company based in Farnborough. We have a full time role available and also a part time role 2 days per week.
Your main duties and responsibilities within this role will be as followed:
- Assess automation process improvement opportunities and determine the most viable and beneficial course of action based on analysis and business understanding.
- Responsible for educating the business to identify processes for Robotic Automation.
- Complete assessment of process in the backlog and liaises with Spoke team to ensure process meets Central RPA criteria.
- Works with BPM Manger, Local Spoke team, to prioritize backlog for Development.
- Undertakes development, testing and project management for prioritized Robotic Process Automations
- Responsible for the Operational Framework for Robotic Process Automation
- Work with business line heads to agree the framework as an enabler to SF1-UK to automation.
- To support overall SF1-UK in its reduction of process related costs and Risks by implementing both tactical and strategic RPA tools (Cost per Contract).
- Identifying RPA opportunities
- Project management: Evaluation & viability assessment of process automation submissions
- Creation of Process assessment form
- Creation of one pager and validation with Local Spoke team for viability
What we're looking for:
- University degree qualified or equivalent – relevant degree or comparable experience once which demonstrates critical thinking and analysis.
- Experience in the Automotive and Financial Services area
- Operational & technical experience of Process Automation
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence teams and/or people at all levels of the organization
- Project management experience
- Data analysis
- Recognized qualification in Process improvement (Desirable)
- Excellent Completed studies in (business) informatics, business administration with an IT focus or comparable qualification.
- Good understanding business processes and enjoyment of technical implementation.
- Experience in programming languages such as C#, C++, VB, Java, Powershell, Python or similar.
- Knowledge of methods for process modelling.
- Tool knowledge on common Robotic Process Automation platforms (e.g. UiPath (Preferred), Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism).
- Professional experience in the field of robotic process automation is an advantage
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly high therefore if you would like to process a full application please contact Jade Whitmore on 01384 446133 / email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.