- Sector: Composites
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matt Johnson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384446116
- Expiry Date: 25 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58136
Job title: Process Assembly Operator
Salary Range: £24,570 - £25,593 plus overtime at Time & Half after 37.5 hours
Hours: 37.5-hour week
Permanent 6am - 2pm Shift – £20,475 - £10.50 p/h or Permanent 2pm – 10pm Shift - £23,536 - £12.07p/h
Location: Bridgnorth Shropshire
Permanent Contract working for a leading manufacturing organisation within the Automotive, Motorsport, Marine and MOD sector.
A Process Assembly Operators are required with knowledge of working to production plans, building and assembling components for the supply of products into motorsport and high-end automotive industry.
Candidates that have worked in a production environment, worked to targets and have experience with assembling products would be well received.
Due to workload this Motorsport manufacturer based in Bridgnorth Shropshire requires 4 experienced, dynamic, leading process assembly operators on a fixed 2pm – 10pm or 10pm -6am shift on a straight permanent contract. As a Process Assembly Operator, you will be required to:
- Handle raw materials supplied to work streams.
- Delivery and set up workload.
- Accurately assembly and inspect high value motorsport parts
- Preform tooling and material changes
- Machine load and safe loading of tools to CNC machines
- Finish and assemble of composites components.
- Pack and label of finished products.
- Accurately record production data as required.
The Process Assembly Operator should have the following skills or experience:
- Good manufacturing or engineering background
- Good standard of manual dexterity
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work to written instructions
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions
- Attention to detail
- Committed attitude to Continuous Improvement activities such as 5s etc
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Process assembly or production assembly work within a manufacturing business. In return for your experience, this Bridgnorth Shropshire manufacturer will offer you:
- Permanent position
- Permanent 6am - 2pm Shift – £20,475 - £10.50 p/h or Permanent 2pm – 10pm Shift - £23,536 - £12.07p/h
- 37.5-hour per week
- 21 plus stats holiday
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of production assembly within a high-volume manufacturing business. If you have any questions about the Process Assembly role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.