Process Engineer - £40-45K - Birmingham - Automotive
Are you a qualified and experienced Process Engineer with experience of working in the automotive industry? If so we are recruiting a Process Engineer for a leading Tier 1 company, based in Birmingham. The Process Engineer will have a strong knowledge of providing engineering solutions to ensure products are to the required quality and the skills to improve production line efficiency.
As Process Engineer you will have responsibility for:-
- Making improvements to process robustness, cycle times and manufacturing costs
- New Project Introduction, to work within all agreed budgets and implement cost and timing controls.
- Leading and driving engineering continuous improvement activities in line with the agreed targets.
The Process Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Hands-on installation experience
- Basic manual machining (drilling, milling and turning)
- Electrical knowledge
- Robot manipulation (eg Kuka, ABB, Motoman)
- PLC knowledge
- Minitab proficient
- Six Sigma statistical analytical methods
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Process Engineering in the Tier 1 automotive company will offer you:
- A competitive salary of £40-45K (Experience dependent)
- Pension + Paid Holidays
- Career development & Training
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Process Engineering in a high volume manufacturing environment and you want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about the Process Engineer role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.