Principal Thermal Systems Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Principal Thermal Systems Engineer to join the engineering team of the UK's number 1 manufacturer of Off-Highway vehicles, based at one of their North Staffordshire Facilities.
As the Principal Thermal Systems Engineer you will be the Technical specialist within thermal management. This role will provide specialist advice to the company's teams globally on the thermal systems involving the technical review of all thermal NPIP projects, definition of thermal standards and the development of new thermal technologies.
Your Responsibilities as a Principal Thermal Systems Engineer:
- Review of thermal management systems on all new product introduction programmes, determination of project risk.
- Close working with all business units to ensure robust thermal system delivery on Ofrf Highway vehicles.
- Definition of Group thermal standards.
- Close working with Purchasing to define and develop suitable suppliers for thermal system components.
- Development of new innovative thermal systems to a level where risk is appropriate to NPIP.
- Support environmental testing of thermal systems and analysis of results.
- Expert support to resolve any thermal management related service problems.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- An experienced engineer, with industry experience.
- Ideally candidates will have exposure to working with thermal management systems.
- A strong background and desire to progress within thermal management systems.
- Good Communication skills to enable presentions to small groups and represent the company.
- Ability to support and influence colleagues, making valuable contributions to complete system discussions.
- Salary £40,000 to £65,000 dependent upon experience
- 33 days holiday including statutory
- Company pension scheme
- Relocation package
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV and contact details to Philip Delaloye at or for more details call 01384446192.