over 1 year ago
Job Title: Principal Test and Validation Engineer
Our Client are a brand new R&D facility for a long-established rail and automotive power electronics semiconductor manufacturer of IGBTs and DC Converters.
Successful applicants will be responsible for the test and validation of automotive power electronic products which including detailed test plan definition, test report composition and review, management and maintenance of test equipment and identifying new equipment when required.
- Compose detailed test plan for all kinds of products according to test requirements and test strategy.
- Complete test reports and review of results.
- Create and conduct test plans.
- Develop jigs and tools for test.
- Manage test equipment and responsible for the daily maintenance.
Core Skills and Education
- A degree in Electronics, power electronics, electrical automation, computing or similar subjects.
- Significant experience of electrics products development and testing experience.
- Familiar with electronic product development process.
- Ideally have a knowledge of with electrical vehicle power electronics product development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer to develop your career in a fast paced, automotive technology company. In return for your experience, the company will offer you:
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays increasing with length of service.
- Free parking
- Free lunch Monday to Friday
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of Principal Test Engineer, then apply directly or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.