Birmingham, West Midlands
about 2 years ago
Job Title: Principal Test and Validation Engineer - Power Electronics
Remuneration: Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Test and Validation Engineer to join this manufacturer of vehicle power electronics products at its new Innovation Centre in Birmingham.
Responsible for the test and validation of automotive power electronics products. This includes detailed test plan definition, test report, management and maintenance of test equipment, specification and purchase of new test equipment.
- Specify detailed test plan for all new products
- Manage the test process
- Prepare test reports and organize review meetings
- Responsible for test method optimization and achievement of high utilisation of equipment and test efficiency; compose and conduct test plans
- Responsible for requirements analysis of new equipment, its sourcing and purchase
- Develop jigs and tools for test
- Manage test equipment and be responsible for daily maintenance
- Management of a small team (3) of engineers
Core candidate skills and education requirements
- Degree qualified in electrical, electronics or similar
- At least seven years of electronic product test and development experience
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation in the UK
- Familiar with electric vehicle power electronics product development
In return, the successful Principal Test and Validation Engineer can expect a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Suitably qualified and experienced Principal Test and Validation Engineers should make their interest known to Ray Greenman.