£53.7k per year + bupa, pension, free lunch
over 1 year ago
Principal System Engineer
We are looking for a Principal System Engineer who will be responsible for R&D project management and plan making for automotive power electronic products. You will lead technical project delivery for a company who continually strive to improve technology through innovation and who is dedicated to research and development of electric drive technology, industrial and civilian converter technology.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Holiday allowance increase with length of service
- Bupa healthcare
- Free on site car parking
- Free lunch Monday to Friday
- Contributory Pension
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Professional Membership fees paid e.g. CIPD, IEEE
- Family Friendly policies
- An Independent 24-hour confidential counseling service
What you will do:
- Responsible for R&D and OEM production/prorotytpe project management on automotive power electronic products including main traction inverter, DC12V and DC48V converter and on board AC/DC charger
- Lead technical project delivery and control progress and budget and hand over to the downstream team e.g. Launch.
- Carry out overall system design and specification, including but not limited to requirement analysis, scheme design and electrical system simulation.
- Design technical specification with cost effective components selection
- Responsible for overall system commissioning, prototype testing and DV
- Examine the whole product design progress and archive related deliverable documents
- Establish product technology roadmap and communicate future strategy
- Strong support required on technical proposal and pre-sale technical engagement to marketing team
What you will need:
- A degree in related subjects of electronic Information, electrical automation, computers with extensive experience in relevant projects and industry.
- Automotive electrics products development experience
- Familiar with and rich understanding on electrical vehicle power electronics product development process
- Familiar with related standards and laws & regulations
- Proficiency in CAD/CAE/Office software
If you are interested in this multifaceted opportunity, plase apply now.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.