Jonathan Lee Recruitment are recruiting Asset Management Consultants for one of the UK’s leading strategic infrastructure engineering consultancies. Based at our client’s head office in Holborn, Greater London, we are seeking degree qualified Asset Management Performance Specialists, Asset Managers (Operational and Strategic) and Asset Management Information Managers to work in partnership with some of the world’s largest asset owners including National Grid, Heathrow Airport, Network Rail, Severn Trent Water, Birmingham Airport and many more.
Principal Strategic Consultant – Asset Management (Infrastructure):
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide clear direction and visibility for projects and/or technical delivery
- Collaborate and deploy asset information systems and processes that create lifecycle cost view of client’s asset portfolios
- Deliver and implement large asset management strategies and plans
- Help our clients through asset management transformation programmes
- Collect and interpret data to support business decisions, through practical application and/or process ownership
- Network externally to identify business opportunities that can enhance our client’s offerings and reputation
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Impressive industry experience in any or all of the following sectors - rail, light rail, utilities, aviation and highways
- Strong record of performance management, initiating actions and events to build high performance teams
- Familiar with various asset management models, approaches, business models and standards such as IAM model and ISO55001/PASS55000 accreditation
- Previously held a senior position in a similar organisation, for example an asset owner, operator or regulator
- Enthusiasm, dedication and the confidence to interact, collaborate and negotiate with board level client representatives
- Evidence of senior management responsibilities in quality control and/or corporate governance
- Ample expertise in the diagnosis of Asset Management issues based on evidence, and the ability to effectively communicate this
- Experience of developing cutting edge solutions in areas such as strategy, risk management, competence management, organisational change, change management and operational control
- Project accounting and commercial acumen, gained through exposure to different size projects
We are seeking individuals that are degree qualified in either Asset Management, Engineering, Operations, Finance or Economics and experienced within infrastructure sectors. Candidates that are of Chartered Status and well versed in ISO55000/PAS55000 accreditations would also be very well received.
In return our client can offer a competitive salary package of between £55k to £75k dependent on experience and benefits to include life assurance, pension and 24 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays. This rapidly growing organisation also has excellent career opportunities with twice yearly performance reviews offering the opportunity for fast-track salary progression and promotions. Our client likes to take a people-centric approach and works with their employees to understand individual needs, ensuring a work/life balance is available.
If you would like to discuss this Principal Strategic Consultant – Asset Management (Infrastructure) role and our client in more detail then please call 01384 446165 and ask for Les Hines or send an email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.