Principal Software Developer
We have been engaged on an exclusive basis to recruit for a high-level software developer to join the robotics team in a high technology, market leading R & D company. The high-level platform uses a bespoke Linux build and runs on in-house developed hardware. The successful applicant will be working as part of an agile scrum team that develops and tests their software throughout their sprints. Activities will include low-level design, development, unit test, software test, integration and regression testing.
• Working as part of a scrum team developing high level platforms for robotic products.
• Develop and test software as required.
• Unit test, software test, integration and regression testing.
Essential Skills / Experience:
• Scrum agile experience
• C++ and Python experience.
• CppUnit like automated unit test experience
• Linux User space development and debugging
• GIT version control
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Software Developer to progress their career and work in a dynamic, high-technology environment. In return for your experience, this Wiltshire based company will offer you:
• Excellent pension, holiday and benefits package.
• Performance related bonus scheme.
• Competitive salary.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Robotics Software Developer, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.