Working hours: Hours: 9:00 - 18:00 Mon -Thurs and 09:00 -15:00 on a Fri (1hour unpaid lunch).
This role will be responsible for power device packaging process development, in charge go the manufacturability design of power semiconductor module, including soldering process, USW process, wire bonding, gel filling.
TEIC is a great place to work with opportunities for professional and personal development. Our benefits include:
· 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
· Holiday allowance increase with length of service
· Bupa healthcare
· Free on site car parking
· Free lunch Monday to Friday
· Contributory Pension
· Life assurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Company sick pay
· Professional Membership fees paid e.g. CIPD, IEEE
· Family Friendly policies
· An Independent 24-hour confidential counseling service
· Responsible for the manufacturability design and review, including but not limit die attaching, soldering, wire bonding, USW, gel filling.
· Responsible for soldering process of power device packaging, to ensure the normal production of the soldering process
· Debug and optimize the soldering process to guarantee the soldering process meet the required specifications
· Participate in new packaging process development, such as soldering, silver sintering, TLP, etc., and promoting product implementation.
· Solve the existing process problem in production, improve yield and analyse defective products.
· Responsible for the formulation and implementation of the process test plan;
· Development of equipment required for the packaging process;
· Assist structural engineers to design and process welding fixtures;
· Define working documents such as job instructions, inspection standards, equipment maintenance specifications, and related training for operators.
Core Skills and Education
· A Degree or equivalent in a microelectronics, semiconductor, physics, materials and other related subjects;
· At least 7 years of experience in R&D of power device packaging process
· Solid background in power device packaging process, microelectronics, semiconductor physics, and materials science.
· Familiar with various packaging processes and equipment
· Familiar with reflow soldering process
· Familiar with quality analysis and process solutions of various soldering products of power module
· Understand the failure analysis of the power module
· Know about Solid Edge or other 3D design software
· Understand the working principle and application of power devices
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply now!
This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining AUTOSAR code for different projects, participating architecture design of hardware and software. This role will also be responsible for the AUTOSAR software development of the next generation based on the functional safety requirements.
· Leading and participating in software architecture design
· Leading evaluation of different processor platforms, different hardware architecture designs
· Leading evaluation of functional safety solutions, and ASIL decomposition solutions