Attractive salary & benefits
3 months ago
Principal Designer Interiors, Permanent, Design Studio, Coventry
Working for a UK design studio, this role seeks a talented and creative automotive interiors designer to strengthen its already impressive design studio talent at their base in Coventry.
Main Activities & Tasks
- Achieve the highest level of creative output and support the global design network
- Produce compelling and relevant interior design ideas to support any of the ongoing projects and any other assigned activities supporting the UK Design Studio output
- Support the design process by developing concepts via sketches, clay or digital models to illustrate and present ideas to colleagues, head of interiors UK and Head of Design UK
- Communicate ideas in the best way (presentations, visuals, models dress-up, etc.)
- Work with Exteriors, CMF and UX to maintain alignment on the project all throughout its development
- Ability to support creation of presentation movies and/or presentation is essential as part of a constantly evolving environment presentation wise (Knowing After Effects is a big plus)
- Capable to represent the interior team’s vision in meetings, relay information to crossfunctional peers or team members within design. Strong cross-functional approach required.
- Able to seek information independently and capable to work to the direction given/chosen and deliver to high standards.
- Excellent team building skills to enhance the output of the UK interior team and influence globally.
The role is based in the UK as part of the Europe interior team.
May require some travel to India and/or Italy