Principal Environment Test Engineer
Great salary and benefits
This Principal Environment Test Engineer is quite a key position for this worldwide electronics manufacturer based in Gloucestershire who provide key products into the Aerospace and Defence industry; the Principal Environment Test Engineer role will be working in tandem with the design engineers to manufacture test fixtures for specific types of testing.
Responsibilities of the Principal Environment Test Engineer:
- Checking all documentation produced by the team conforms to relevant standards
- Conduct practical testing
- Work on new products
- Collaborate with the design engineers to organise the manufacture of test fixtures
Technical Requirements of the Principal Environment Test Engineer:
- Previous experience of leading a test team in a manufacturing environment to specific defence standards (DO-160 for example) to include EMC, vibration or shock
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of electrical testing
- Holder of an engineering qualification (apprenticeship/HNC or equivalent)
- Able to coach and develop the team and coordinate their actions
Security Clearance will be required for this role due to the nature of the products involved.
If interested in this Principal Environment Test Engineer then please contact Gareth Simpson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment by calling my direct line on +44 (0) 1384 446125 or apply directly. Alternatively, please send suitable MS Word Format CV's directly to this email for review
If this Principal Environment Test Engineer role is of interest, please apply now or get in touch with Gareth Simpson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment