4 months ago
Principal Engineer – Mechanical Engineering – Leamington Spa - £ Exceptional DOE
A Principal Engineer – Mechanical Engineering is required for a highly respected and innovative engineering consultancy. Operating in a variety of sectors including automotive, off-highway, aerospace and marine. Our client uses expert knowledge to provide a full product engineering and development service.
As Principal Engineer – Mechanical Engineering - you will be required to
- Apply your engineering skills to a wide variety of technologies and applications, being responsible for the delivery of technical work packages and whole projects.
- Demonstrate a high-level of proven experience in the area of automotive transmission design and/or analysis experience and design / CAE analysis of rotating systems.
- Utilise state of the art simulation techniques and design tools to design, develop and prototype transmission, driveline and actuation systems.
- Identify market trends and challenges and utilise your expert-level expertise to provide specialist consultancy expertise.
- Develop new techniques and analysis methods for use within the company.
- Utilise design tools, calculations, analysis, simulation, drawings and technical reporting methods.
- Mentor others in their technical development and the quality and value of their output.
- Support technical capability initiatives within the Mechanical Engineering function.
- Independently and confidently present influential material to peers, customers, and technical forums
- Take ownership of proposals/quotes from initiation through submission with the client
- Be willing to undertake short and long haul-travel when required.
As Principal Engineer – Mechanical Engineering you will have
- A track record of innovation within powertrain projects
- Successfully manage large, multi-person and multi-discipline projects through their complete development cycle, maintaining an excellent relationship with customers.
- A high proficiency in some of the key software packages within drivetrain engineering (SMT MASTA, Romax, Creo, UGNX, Catia)
- A strong understanding of the fundamental principles of mechanical engineering and experience in applying them to solve complex problems.
- Generated and managed commercial opportunities to a successful conclusion.
What you will get:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Mechanical Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.