about 1 year ago
Principal Engineer – Advanced Manufacturing Systems – Coventry - £ Excellent benefits DOE
A Principal Engineer – Advanced Manufacturing Systems is required to provide broad-ranging technical leadership in the research and development of advanced manufacturing systems (including the use of digital technologies). You will also play a vital role in the management and further development of collaborative industrial and academic relationships.
As Principal Engineer – Advanced Manufacturing Systems – you will be required to
- Provide specialist guidance in order to bridge the gap between cutting-edge research and commercial reality.
- Provide strategic direction and roadmaps of technology trends.
- Develop new business and project partners.
- Produce high-quality technical material and reports.
- When appropriate oversee engineers and researchers, to ensure successful project design and delivery.
- Manage contracts at a strategic level with external partners, including for major items of infrastructure and equipment.
As Principal Engineer – Advanced Manufacturing Systems – you will have
- Excellent organisational skills and technical credibility.
- Industrial experience of advanced manufacturing systems.
- The ability to bring the best out of industrial and academic partnerships.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.