Principal Engineer – Electronics and Embedded Software – Nuneaton - £ Highly Competitive DOE
A Principal Engineer – Electronics and Embedded Software is required for a class-leading high-technology consultancy. Based in an innovative, supportive and quality driven environment, you will hold technical and commercial responsibility for small to medium projects. Working with prestige and high-profile clients on cutting-edge products, you will deliver an exciting mix of class-leading technology on R&D and client specific projects.
As Principal Engineer - Electronics and Embedded Software – you will be required to
- Specify, design and develop electronic controllers and their associated embedded systems. These are predominantly for low volume niche production applications in Automotive and Off-highway sectors, increasingly for hybridised and electrified vehicles.
- Deliver key components of high-technology projects.
- Be a high-achiever, with the vision, flexibility, determination and enthusiasm to succeed in a fast-paced development environment.
As Principal Engineer – Electronics and Embedded Software – you will have
- A high level of proven experience in embedded controllers and low level software.
- Sound understanding of operating principles of electrical and electronic systems and embedded software
- Experience of applicable quality systems e.g. ISO26262
- Advanced IT skills
- The ability to be a confident communicator and demonstrate commercial awareness.
What you will get:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic new facility.
- The opportunity to influence some of the most ground-breaking vehicles in the automotive arena today.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronics and Embedded Software Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.