Principal Engineer- Electrical Systems- Zuken
Staffordshire to £60k
Overview of the role:
Reporting to the Group Electrical Systems Manager, the successful candidate will join a highly focussed and passionate team, working to support group NPIP programmes and business unit design teams overseeing and implementing the development of Zuken E3 and associated standards across the business.
Your Responsibilities as a Principal Engineer:
- Lead and deliver the continued development of Zuken E3 ECAD system.
- Provide training, mentoring and support to Global user base, work closely with Zuken to close issues and prioritise development tasks.
- Lead the integration of Zuken with Teamcenter Engineering processes.
- Develop a close work relationship with harness manufacturers to improve quality performance in line with company objectives.
- Lead a small focused team with budget and project delivery responsibilities for Zuken.
- Degree / HND in Electrical Engineering or have equivalent experience.
- Highly competent in Zuken or similar ECAD system.
- Experience in delivering projects working across engineering and IT disciplines.
- Experienced in owning a system from cradle to grave.
- Comfortable working with and refining software functional requirements.
- Understand and make use of the best practices, patterns and tools for the job.
What's in it for you?
- Career progression and development.
- Competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company's healthy living centre and 33 days annual leave.
For more information or to apply, please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.