- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 10 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58912
Principal Electrical Design Engineer
A Principal Design Engineer is required to join a growing, niche engineering company that specialise in the design and development of specialist light source equipment The successful applicant will be reporting to the UK CTO; leading and managing electrical development projects.
This role involves working within a R&D focussed team, the successful candidate will be commercially astute with excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss technical solutions with customers.
Principal Design Engineer- Key Responsibilities
- Managing and ensuring smooth running of electrical and electronic production engineering. Such as organising drawing updates, bespoke customer modifications and general product portfolio evolution and improvement.
- Designing and testing prototypes of electrical systems for LV and HV systems.
- Designing circuitry and associated components.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Principal Design Engineer
- Proven experience in a Senior Electrical engineering lead role.
- Proven track record of electrical & electronic engineering design using appropriate design packages such as Proteus, Solidworks Electrical, EPlan or similar.
This is an excellent opportunity for an electrical specialist to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Oxfordshire based company will offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Flexible benefits package
- Opportunity to work on product development of innovative technologies and prototypes.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.