over 1 year ago
Principal Engineer - Control Systems - Nuneaton - £ Highly Competitive DOE
A Principal Engineer - Control Systems is required for a class-leading high-technology consultancy. Based in an innovative, supportive and quality driven environment, you will hold technical and commercial responsibility for small to medium projects. Working with prestige and high-profile clients on cutting-edge products, you will deliver an exciting mix of class-leading technology on R&D and client specific projects.
As Principal Engineer - Control Systems - you will be required to
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of vehicle systems and driveline control.
- Deliver key components of high-technology projects.
- Be a high-achiever, with the vision, flexibility, determination and enthusiasm to succeed in a fast-paced development environment.
As Principal Engineer - Control Systems - you will have
- Algorithm design and implementation experience, ideally using MATLAB/Simulink/Ascet-SD.
- An appreciation of the fundamentals of transmission control.
- Knowledge of vehicle and/or test-rig based control system testing and calibration.
- Experience in requirements capture, using a requirements management tool.
- An understanding of vehicle and controller communication networks.
What you will get:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic new facility.
- The opportunity to influence some of the most ground-breaking vehicles in the automotive arena today.
Suitably qualified and experienced Controls Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter .