Principal Engineer - Aerodynamics - Contract- Warwick - £Competitive rate
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Aerodynamic Engineer to join a small but complete vehicle manufacturer within the aerodynamics team.
The Principal Engineer, Aerodynamics is required to conduct Aerodynamic CAE, Test and Development activities to ensure the delivery of Advanced Engineering, Benchmarking and Vehicle Programme work streams that have been assigned to the Aerodynamics Team.
What You Will Do:
- Vehicle Programme Aerodynamics attribute development and delivery
- Generation of aerodynamic targets and design guidelines for application throughout engineering programmes
- Liaison with design and engineering functions to communicate aerodynamic requirements
- Application of CFD Simulation (CAE) tools to evaluate aerodynamic characteristics
- Plan and execute wind tunnel testing activities to determine aerodynamic characteristics and opportunities for further improvements
- Responsible for analysis of CAE and test data, reporting and communication of results
What You Will Need:
- Degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- Proven industry experience within automotive aerodynamics
- Utilisation & application of CFD software (Ideally OpenFOAM/Fluent)
- Experience in interpretation of simulation/test/development
- Ability to conduct aerodynamics test and development activities
What You Will Get:
As Principal Engineer - Aerodynamics
- An excellent contract rate
- The chance to work in brand new facilities.
- Early finish on a Friday
Suitably qualified and experienced Aerodynamic Engineers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.