A Principal Electronics Architect is required to join an established company with an outstanding reputation for high quality, innovative products. The successful candidate will be joining a New Product Introduction Team to drive the key requirements and specifications of a variety of electronic platforms.
Responsibilities of the Principal Electronics Architect will include the following:
- Own the technical delivery of embedded electronics products through to verification and test phase.
- Define / refine requirements of NPI products and platforms.
- Lead the scoping, and alignment of electronics sub-teams to deliver a complete platform.
- Continuous communication with a wide variety of stakeholders such as project managers, architects, engineers, consultants, suppliers and customers overviewing a wide range of development activities.
The Principal Electronics Architect should have the following skills or experience:
- Significant expertise and experience on full lifecycle product development of electronic sub-systems.
- Experience of formulating and leading strategies for the development of embedded hardware, embedded software and sensors.
- Experience in leading delivery of new products to production.
- You will likely have a degree qualification in a technical subject with the ability to understand technical requirements, whether from a systems engineering or product ownership input.
This is an excellent opportunity for an electronics architect with experience in hardware integration of electronic subsystems to develop your career with a market leader. In return for your experience, this Wiltshire based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Annual bonus scheme
- Competitive non-standard pension scheme
Interviews for the Project Manager will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Project Manager position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.