A Principal Design Engineer is required by our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer based in Gloucester.
The Principal Design Engineer will be responsible for proposing and agreeing design concepts, co-coordinating work package activities, acting as the technical design focus and mentor for the team.
Key Responsibilities of the Principal Design Engineer will include:
- Checking and approving design deliverables
- Creating, progressing and employing new design methods
- Representing the company as a technical expert in internal and external projects
- Advising appropriate technical developments to progress engineering
Key Skills and Experience required for the Principal Design Engineer:
- Proven analysis, coaching, networking and influencing skills
- Strong commercial CATIA V5 experience
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing experience
- Knowledge of aerospace materials and manufacturing processes desirable
- HND or equivalent level in an engineering/technical subject
- Practising expert in a technical engineering discipline
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience required for the Principal Design Engineer, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.