about 1 month ago
Principal Data Scientist
Excellent Salary and benefits package
We are working with an established, forward thinking business that has become synonymous with advancing technology both in the home and business to recruit a Principal Data Scientist to work within an R & D Team.
Successful candidates will be from a computing, Maths or Physics background and be able to architect, implement and utilise a data analysis platform to extract, analyse and communicate complex data sets to teams that span multiple disciplines.
- Devising and implementing a new data structure that will manage the data flow.
- Developing new solutions to analyse existing data sets.
- Technical leadership – including data strategy definition and cross team leadership.
- Manage, understand and investigate data with a dedicated and dynamic approach.
- Development of KPIs and dashboards to communicate key areas of performance clearly.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Masters qualified in Physics, Maths, Computing or similar.
- Experience in designing data models and warehouses and SQL Management systems.
- Experience with Linux or Unix Os’ using Python and / or Matlab.
- Previous experience working as a data scientist with a physical products or components (as opposed to digital/virtual products).
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior data analyst or scientist to develop their career and work in a highly dynamic, high technology environment. In return for your experience, this Wiltshire based company will offer you:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent pension and benefits package.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Principal Data Scientist, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.