A Principal Consultant for Infrastructure Asset Management is currently required for our client based in Royal Leamington Spa. Our client is a provider of software and services leading the way in data driven infrastructure asset management and are providing a range of market leading software products backed up with a range of surveying and consultancy services which help their customers deliver a better service across their highways department.
This role will be working closely with clients to help them optimise the performance of their assets given budgetary, political and economic constraints. You will be required to deliver quality advice, support, training and solutions tailored to each Client's local requirements. You will need to be an excellent communicator ideally with in-depth experience of highways infrastructure asset management and experience of ISO55000 would be viewed advantageously.
As the Principal Consultant your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on and off site highway asset management consultancy to Clients
- Lead on a portfolio of projects using PRINCE2 methodology ensuring they're delivered to specification, high quality and to deadline
- Assist Clients to implement Code of Practice and best practice guidance e.g. HMEP HIAMG/ISO55000/IAM Anatomy
- Provide asset management maturity assessment against best practice guidance
- Assist Highway Authorities to implement, review and develop Highway Infrastructure Asset Management Plans (HIAMP)
- Lead within your specialist skills amongst the team and business, supporting and developing other team members.
- Act as mentor, coaching and training colleagues in order to support learning and development objectives.
To be considered for this role we're seeking an individual that has a background in highway infrastructure asset management with proven experience of forming strategic relationships within the highways sector. Educated in a degree related qualification or in lieu demonstrate considerable industry relevant experience; You will also ideally hold both a PRINCE 2 Project Management qualification and have or be willing to work towards the Institute of Asset Management Certificate/Diploma. Candidates with specialist skills in structures, street lighting, signals, risk & resilience, performance management, drainage/flood risk management or asset management will be considered for this opportunity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within an exciting and developing organisation that are technological leaders in the UK market and are entering an exciting phase of potential growth both within the UK and Internationally. In return our client can offer a market competitive salary and an extensive benefits package to include a car allowance, private health cover, permanent health insurance, 25 days plus stats annual leave and life assurance. This role will be based at their head office in Royal Leamington Spa however a willingness to travel nationally will be required on occasions.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then please call 01384 397555 and ask for Les Hines or send an email and CV to: