£45k - 50k per year
over 1 year ago
Principle Civil Engineer - Automotive - £45,000 to £50,000 p.a
We are looking for a Principle Civil Engineer to join a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defence, aerospace and rail sectors.
As the Principle Civil Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates and specifications.
- Determine project schedules by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time
- requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
As the Principle Civil Engineer your skills and experiences include;
- Suitable for someone with experience in a Senior civil engineering role with a design practice or main contractor
- 10+ years site experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civils 3D ability to produce and develop detailed design models
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering preferable.
- Project management qualification (AMP PMQ, PRINCE2 etc.)
- CDM Regulation awareness
If you are interested in this exciting Principle Civil Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.