Up to £50ph LTD / Umbrella Rate.
about 1 month ago
Title: Contract Principal Chassis Design Engineer
Contract Position based at: Wellingborough
Our client delivers world class solutions in motorsport and high performance engineering. Due to some exciting new projects they are looking to recruit an experienced Principal Chassis Design Engineer.
- At least 8 years design experience within a motorsport or high-end automotive environment, 3 of which should be in a senior design role.
- Experience in project management including budgets, quotes, scheduling.
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of all car systems.
- A good appreciation of vehicle dynamics, good theoretical skills and an awareness of how different elements of car design influence each other.
- Good 3D modelling and technical drawing skills and 3D CAD experience
It would also be advantageous to have:
- NX experience and/or Catia V5
- Teamcentre experience
- Kinematics experience
- FEA experience
- Some exposure trackside
Degree qualified in Mechanical/Motorsport Engineering (or equivalent)
This role is deemed INSIDE of IR35. Up to £50ph LTD / Umbrella Rate. 3-6 month contract.
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.