about 2 months ago
Title: Principal CAD Closures and Mechanisms Engineer / CATIA V5
Keywords: CAD Design CATIA V5, Body Closures Design Engineer, Closures and Mechanisms, BIW Structures
The company employ engineers and technical specialists and is regarded as a centre-of-excellence for whole vehicle design and development. A small but complete car company, with expertise in advanced engineering and research, design, whole vehicle product development and manufacturing engineering. There continues to be significant investment from the parent company.
We are looking for an experienced Principal CAD Closures and Mechanisms Engineer / CATIA V5 to join their team.
The team are responsible for the integration, design and development of vehicle zones for exterior trim, interior trim, closures and mechanisms and upper body.
- Bonnet, doors & tailgate BIW structures
- Release Mechanisms – Locks, latches, door release handles and check straps
The successful candidate will be able to create and manipulate geometry for primary communication of concept / schemes.
- Have CATIA V5 and Teamcenter experience
- Experienced/strong depth of knowledge in vehicle closures and mechanisms
- Experienced with interfacing with design, package, analysis and manufacturing
- Ideally Engineering Degree qualified
To apply for this role please send your CV email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.