£35 - 50 per hour
4 months ago
Job title: Principal AUTOSAR Software Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £50.00 per hour LTD (Fully dependent on experience)
A Principal AUTOSAR Software Engineer opportunity has become available for our client who specialise in electric and hybrid vehicle powertrain solutions.
This Software Engineer role will be responsible for developing and maintaining AUTOSAR code for different projects, participating architecture design of hardware and software.
This role will also be responsible for the AUTOSAR software development of the next generation based on the functional safety requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and participating in software architecture design
- Leading evaluation of different processor platforms, different hardware architecture designs
- Leading evaluation of functional safety solutions, and ASIL decomposition solutions
- Leading development of peripheral drivers, generating AUTOSAR ? middleware and debugging code
- Integration of basic software, third-party MCAL, algorithm software and OEM software, provision of complete AUTOSAR compliant control software
- Actively corporate with other colleagues, organize meetings to discuss critical issues, update and progress in time with the awareness of timeline
- Teamwork with control engineer and embedded software engineer to specify hardware and software architecture, provide complete middleware and testing plan
- Support functional safety engineer to evaluate functional safety performance of control hardware
To apply for this Principal AUTOSAR Software Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in electronics/ electronics related discipline, and significant working experience in the area of embedded software development and testing in automotive industry
- Robust experience with AUTOSAR 3.0 or 4.0 standard
- Experience with software architecture design tool like Rhapsody, PREEVision and etc.
- Familiar with NXP or Infineon processors
- Familiar with Tasking, GHS or Code warrior compilers
- Familiar with SPI, CAN, FlexRay or Ethernet and LLD
- Familiar with RTOS
- Analog and digital circuit
- Familiar with XCP protocol and diagnosis protocol
- Familiar with safety critical code standard like MISRA C
- Excellent embedded C programming and assembly programming techniques
- Familiar with ISO26262
- Familiar with V model software testing process and version control
- Familiar with requirements management tool like DOORS etc
- Experience with functional safety software like Medini
- SysML/UML modelling
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.