£25k - 30k per year + 25 days holiday, Pension
01384 446 174
about 1 month ago
Salary up to £30,000 plus excellent benefits including pension, 25 days holiday, sick pay.
This organisation is part of a global FMCG manufacturing business, supplying product into all the major grocery multiples and supermarkets plus many branded goods.
The business has asked us to recruit a confident and analytical Pricing Analyst. As a member of Pricing team, you will be responsible for calculation of costing and preparing pricing offers based on pricing strategy for the related scope of a market segment; development and maintenance of tools, systems, procedures to improve pricing and costing quality. This role not only works at site level but has a dotted line into Europe. You will have strong communication skills as you will be working with stakeholders across Europe, and at a senior level.
As Pricing Analyst, you will :
- Pricing Offers Preparation, including tenders.
- Be an expert for the assigned products range within the related business segment (prices/ markets/ structures)
- Deliver pricing requests are delivered in full and on time, based on stated KPI timeframes.
- Ensuring the profitability of the estimates fit within the agreed levels.
- Quote requests and prepare offers based on pricing strategy/best of the market knowledge.
- Prepare price offer/calculate financials/prepare customer format template.
- Work with Ops/sites/R&D/Procurement/sales to find optimal structures, process, raw materials.
- Perform costing analysis and benchmarking.
- Support on cost out activities (in collaboration with Ops, Procurement, R&D)
- Be an advanced user of SFDC RFQ system, Mills, Flexicalc
- Price List Management
- Customer Price lists/books update and amendments, price lists/books process improvement.
- Implementation of price increase initiatives
- Pricing Strategy and Instant Pricing Tools Development
- Support in collection data for pricing strategy
- Pricing tools maintenance
We are keen to talk to potential candidates that have the following experience:
Relevant Pricing, Commercial experience or Financial,Controlling experience, preferably within a manufacturing site. You will be a logical thinker with good analytical skills and quantitative skills.
Strong computer skills and a high level of spreadsheet literacy, Experience of working with SAP or another ERP system would be a huge advantage.
University degree in business/finance/commercial/engineering
Fluent in English, another European language would be an advantage.
Specific Skills and Abilities
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.