Excellent employee package and career development
Healthy workplace culture
A globally renowned FTSE 250 company with annual revenues totalling £1.5bn are looking to recruit a Senior Pricing Analyst to join their team in the near future at the Corby site.
Their Global Pricing team is focused on maximising sales and profit by working with product category teams - helping customers find and buy the products they need, making sure they always have a consistent supply of resources at the right price, delivered whenever and wherever they're needed.
You'll be joining a dynamic team with a portfolio of 2,500 suppliers and over 500,000 high-quality products, helping around 44,000 parcels reach our customers every day.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to join this team based in Corby. Within this role, you will have, and be able to grow on the following responsibilities:
- Maintain competitor product matching lists.
- Validate and challenge cost prices changes.
- Maximise revenue and profit through the application of pricing and yield management techniques.
- Challenge and review cost base to ensure competitive position.
- Undertake the analysis and modelling of global pricing strategies.
- Implement price perception improvements by ensuring key marketing and sales messages are implemented alongside pricing.
The successful candidate for this opportunity may have the following knowledge and experience:
- Degree level education
- Experience in an analytical role with some experience of pricing concepts.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- SPSS and SAP BW knowledge is desirable.
- Experience of working internationally within business preferred
- Ability to influence others to help deliver objectives
What we can offer
Our client place a strong emphasis on investing in people. As such, they wish to meet with people who have a strong belief in exceeding customer expectations and someone who takes pride in their work and the company they represent. They promote a positive and supportive culture.
Outstanding benefits package including pension scheme, childcare vouchers, life assurance and career development to rival any global organisation. Providing a healthy work/life balance, along with a fulfilling and rewarding long term career.
How to apply
Please click 'Apply' or for a confidential discussion contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.