To £14 per hour (depending on experience)
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced press toolmaker to work for an established Birmingham based company; this is a bench hand role using conventional machinery to produce parts for their own presses.
We are looking for the following for the press toolmaker role:
- Capable bench hand with experience of making small new build tools for presses (if you have Bruderer experience, that would be great)
- Apprentice trained or equivalent qualifications
- Background in die maintenance using conventional machinery
This is an immediate start press toolmaker role with the company using a 2 stage interview process. The can offer the following for the press toolmaker role:
- Good hourly rate (permanent role)
- Paid overtime
- Day hours
- Easily accessible by train
If you are interested please apply now or get in touch directly to learn more about the role; please ask to speak with Gareth Simpson of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.