£Comp + Bens
over 1 year ago
Press Tool Fitter
£Competitive plus benefits
Special Purpose Machinery
A Press Tool Fitter is required to undertake mechanical assembly of tool units that produce foil caps. Candidates with machining skills including surface grinding, turning and milling, all to close tolerances would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a leading capping and sealing solution specialists based near Bedford requires a proactive Press Tool Fitter to build new tool unit assemblies and repair and refurbish existing tool units. As a Press Tool Fitter you will be required to:
- Fit, assemble, and test tools and tool units and all associated parts and assemblies
- Ensure that all parts and assemblies are correctly fitted and assembled together in accordance with the agreed tolerances and procedures
- Carry out testing of the tool units
- Assist with the building or repair of complete press assemblies when required
- Carry out routine maintenance and unplanned service work as and when required including out-of-hours breakdowns
- Setting of punches and dies
- Use of honing machine
- Hand honing
- Building and testing of completed units
- Functional testing at operational speeds
- Fault finding and rectification
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with toolmaking background to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bedford based capping and sealing solution specialist will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Toolmaker and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Press Tool Fitter role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.