- Sector: Metals
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Gareth Simpson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446125
- Expiry Date: 18 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60162
Press Tool Design Engineer
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Press Tool Design Engineer to work for an established Smethwick based company; this role is working in-house with an opportunity to see your designs through their lifecycle.
We are looking for the following for the Press Tool Design Engineer position:
- Previous experience in the design of press tools (any format)
- Designing press tools for piercing, stamping, forming or raising sheet metal for use in mechanical flywheel, Servo or hydraulic power presses
- Proficient with a 3D CAD package (they use Inventor but will train if not proficient in this package)
- Able to deliver robust designs on time for complex machines across the world
This is an immediate start Press Tool Design Engineer role with the company using a 2 stage interview process. They can offer the following for the Press Tool Design Engineer role:
- Good salary (dependent on experience)
- Permanent role
- Day hours
If you are interested in the Birmingham based Press Tool Design Engineer position, please apply now or get in touch directly to learn more about the role; please ask to speak with Gareth Simpson of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.