- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Stride
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446108
- Expiry Date: 04 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59219
Job title: Press Brake Operator
Salary Range: £24,375 - £27,300 - £12.50-14 per hour
Overtime: Paid at premium
Hours: Days or Shifts 37.5 hours paid week
A Press Brake Operator is required to join a family owned company supplying products globally with the automotive and Truck and Bus Sectors.
A Press Brake Operator with experience and knowledge of operating and setting Edward Pearson or Bystronic press brake machines will be well received.
Due to increased business requirements the company based in Tyseley, Birmingham are looking to recruit a Brake Press Operator on a permanent basis to work with highly skilled colleagues in an innovative and collaborative team. As a Press Brake Operator, you will be required to:
- Load, operate and set Edward Pearson or Brystonic press brake machines
- Folding steel up to 10 folds a product
- Work individually and or as part of a team to collaborate with fabrication and paint line departments
- Read Engineering drawings
- Keep work stations clean and tidy.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a Press Brake background. In return for your experience, this Tyseley based manufacturer will offer you:
- Permanent Contract
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, with 1 added holiday day added on quarterly through excellent attendance, plus 1 holiday day added on yearly with excellent attendance
- Paid Overtime
- NEST Pension enrolment at 3% and 5% match
- Shutdown over Christmas period
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now If you have a background in Press Brake Operator within a precision manufacturing business. If you have any questions about the Press Brake Operator role, please contact Matt Stride at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446108
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.