- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Stride
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446108
- Expiry Date: 29 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59098
Job title: Automotive Prepper
Salary Range: £20,000 per annum
A permanent role working for a design led automotive manufacturing business supplying high end automotive exterior vehicle upgrade parts for mainline OEMs.
An automotive prepper is required to have either a technical background or production experience. A good work ethic with an appetite to perform quality work is needed to fulfil this role to the best of its abilities. Ability to understand and solve problems is desirable for the role too.
This role is within the Pontypool area and the right person will be able to access Pontypool easily. As an Automotive Prepper, you will be required to:
- Problem solve, identify damage to automotive body parts and to be able with training to fix these issues.
- Work as part of a team and alone to assure all work is complete.
- Have a technical or production background.
- Be able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be open to learn and to undertake training methods to help in the role.
- Work towards Health and Safety standards in the company and communicate issues to direct managers.
- Make sure the plastic parts are up to a good quality to be developed and painted.
The Automotive Prepper should have the following skills or experience:
- Technical or production background and experience.
- Be able to work within a team or by themselves.
- A good eye for detail.
- Able to work to a high standard.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a good technical or manufacturing background for a high end manufacturing environment.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Automotive Prepping within high volume manufacturing and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Automotive Prepping, please contact Matt Stride at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446108.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.