Our Client, a dynamic software sales and consulting company focusing primarily on aftermarket profitability and the SLM, are seeking a Pre-Sales Technical Support will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the Sales Process.
Working in conjunction with the Sales Team as the key technical advisor and product advocate, the Pre-Sales Support must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. You must be able to establish and maintain strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle.
What you will do
As a Pre-Sales Technical support Engineer you will be responsible for Working for all aspects of the technical sale and solution including:
- Attend customer meetings with Sales personnel to understand customer
- Bring customers up to date with products, services and relevant Value
- Design and deliver demonstrations to illustrate Value
- Contribute technical and product information in response to RFI/RFPs.
- Run seminars and workshops for Partner organizations as required
- Create, present and deliver meetings/presentations/seminars/webinars and events as required
- Act as a technical/solution contact
- Identify customer needs and sales opportunities to help future
- Identify relationships between customer pains and challenges with products and solutions. Listen, understand and convey customer
- Contributes to the achievement of a sales, key account and overall business
What you will be/have
As a Pre-Sales Technical support Engineer you will be/have:
- Degree in Engineering, Technical Field or equivalent successful experience in a similar industry
- Proficient in MS
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational
- Available and willing to travel within the UK, Europe and the US- up to 50% of working time may be spent travelling to project sites to perform start-up, integration and training Working times and work days will vary depending on work load and projects
- Willing to learn and develop- the Client will provide relevant and substantial training