Title: PR and Social Media Officer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 p/a
We are currently recruiting for a PR and Social Media Officer to work for our client based at their site in Loughborough, the role is a fantastic opportunity to use your communication experience and copywriting skills within our clients Sales and Marketing Department.
This is a new role, reporting to the Events and Marketing Manager, created to raise the profile of the companies brand, activities and services. Joining our client as PR and Social Media Officer you will enjoy a high level of variety in your workload, with the opportunity to influence thinking across a wide spectrum of private and public sector and stakeholders.
Our client employs people across the UK and Netherlands, with the overall objective of accelerating the shift to a low carbon economy. Specialising in, low emissions vehicle technology and the associated energy infrastructure, as well as future of mobility innovation.
In the role of PR and Social Media Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing an effective social media strategy
- Producing press releases and articles on all platforms.
- Providing content for newsletters, website etc.
- Monitoring and reporting on multimedia effectiveness.
- Delivering effective Public Relations and marketing campaigns.
- Building and maintaining relationships with local, regional and national media.
To be considered for the role you should possess:
- A degree in a topic related to PR, marketing, journalism, English Language.
- Significant related experience in PR, marketing or communications.
- An engaging and creative writing style across varied digital media.
- Photographic/video editing for social media would be an advantage.
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office.
- Effective organisational and prioritising skills.
- Valid UK driving licence and ability to travel/work flexible hours.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Closing date: 24th June 2019
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.