Job title: Powertrain Software Validation Engineer
Salary Range: £23.00 Ltd Co
Location: Basildon, Essex
A Powertrain Software Validation Engineer is required with HIL rig experience.
As a Gasoline Software HIL Engineer you will be required to design and execute automated tests on Powertrain controls Hardware In the Loop (HIL) test rigs.
The Powertrain Software Validation Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- dSpace ControlDesk
- Automation desk
- Diagnostic tools
- Calibration tools e.g. ATI Vision
- ETAS INCA Mathworks tools
- Python scripting
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Strong technical communication skills
- dSpace HIL rig experience
- Strong powertrain domain knowledge
- Relevant Engineering of Science degree to BEng Hons 2:1 or further (or equivalent).
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with strong project management skills to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based company will offer you:
- Up to £23.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Powertrain Software Validation Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.