£21.54 - 21.54 per hour
over 1 year ago
Title: Powertrain Project Engineer (36582)
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
This position is required to lead the activity of developing and maintaining the traction inverter technical documentation required to follow the full JLR Commodity Delivery Process.
The role will involve setting up and maintaining application specific requirements decks, evidence based engineering records and engineering sign off test reports for requirements, standards and legislative compliance. The role will ensure traction inverters are delivered robustly following the required processes with all required documentation properly created and recorded.
This role will encompass all aspects of technical support to enable the delivery of world-class Power Electronics to JLR vehicle programmes.
3 Key Skills Required:
- Written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organisation and prioritisation skills, capable of working to deadlines
- Analytical skills, data analysis including issue management
- Experienced in working with large engineering teams
- Experience in managing data sets e.g. maintaining databases and working with teams to keep data up to date
- Experience in managing and coordinating engineering development issues
- Experience in supporting team / department in technical delivery through documenting engineering processes and evidence
- JLR Issue Management system
- JLR Fleet Management System - FMS
- IBM Rationale
- JLR Engineering Evidence system - EBER
This role is deemed INSIDE of IR35
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.