35585 - Powertrain Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £16.00 - £18.53ph
A Powertrain Project Engineer is required with knowledge of commodity management and HV batteries. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Reporting to the Energy Storage Mechanical and Thermal Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for component and system designs, vehicle and commodity package compatibility, design & release and project activities management for Energy Storage commodities.
You will be required to:
- Lead the commodity activities, including supplier management, cost, weight, timing and quality.
- Lead the release and validation of commodities and to support a robust hardware release, including Development testing, sign off and PSW management.
- Presenting and managing status and reporting out to both Seniors and vehicle engineering groups where applicable together with issue resolution.
As a Powertrain Project Engineer you will have the following skills:
- Highly experienced/capable project engineer with knowledge of commodity management and HV battery.
- Self-motivated, proactive with strong leadership skills and able to deliver with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability and experience in interacting and communicating effectively at all levels within the organisation.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.