Job title: Powertrain Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £18.00 - £21.66ph
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of a planning an executing Dyno based engine tests to support Project delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based at Whitley requires a Project Engineer with good understanding of engines, test technology and data analysis skills on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Be responsible for Mechanical development, performance & functional verification, and durability sign off of prototype engines in support of the design verification plan (DVP).
- Ensure the success of current programmes by delivering high quality testing, development activities and issue resolution.
- Project management skills, a solid technical background in engine development and/or calibration, excellent communication skills and a proven track record in delivery.
The Project Engineer should have the following:
- Must be able to plan and execute engine Dyno based engine tests (requires detailed understanding of engine and test technology).
- Data analysis skills - must be able to assess and process test data in order to validate test, solve complex issues and able to compose high quality technical reports and data presentations.
- Excellent communication skills are essential - Capable of clear and concise written and verbal communication using technical language to ensure clear and efficient communications between all stakeholders.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (34877) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.