Job title: Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £17.00 - £21.09ph
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of producing high quality status reporting and tracking documents within the automotive sector to support delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon, requires a Project Engineer who has experience of Project Management and excellent people skills on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Co-ordinate the development of embedded software features.
- Co-ordinating the work of circa 25 controls engineers, you will be responsible for planning and task allocation within the development team.
- You will be the external interface of the team for planning and tracking activities to multiple upstream and downstream stakeholders including Hybrid Systems Design team, Calibration teams, Programme Management teams etc.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent people skills, including negotiation skills focused on win / win outcomes.
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail.
- Presentation skills, including the ability to produce high quality, accurate status reports/tracking documents.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (34696) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.