Job title: Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £17.00 - £22.06ph
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of powertrain system design within the automotive sector to support delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley, requires a Project Engineer who has experience of system.commodity delivery on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Work with all stakeholders to define system/component designs in line with commodity strategy, requisite standards and programme targets.
- Fuel: Storage (tanks) and distribution (lines, fillers, evaporative emissions systems, filters). Urea: storage (tanks) and distribution (lines and fillers).
- Establish and maintain assumptions for cost (tooling, Design and Development, piece) and weight status.
- Support programme CAD assessment and DV plan population and delivery.
- Establish and maintain technical target brochure and secure agreement with all stakeholder parties.
- Report overall status to management and Powertrain Programme Leaders.
- Concur assumptions with Manufacturing and Service
- Deliver the release process through prototype builds to production.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Automotive industry experience.
- Powertrain system design experience.
- Project engineering experience.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (34666) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.