Job title: Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £19.00- £25.41ph
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of component design change and delivery experience in planning and development. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley requires a Project Engineer with good understanding of design resolution and build process on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to do the following:
- Project planning, design, development and Release Support supplier technical delivery meetings
- Manage design change & release with particular focus on cost of associated concerns & PACN's, with support from Purchase Manager
- Resolution of design & development issues.
- Support build process / launch with parts orders as required.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Component design change & delivery experience - planning / design / development & release - preference with knowledge of Exhaust Systems
- Supplier Management experience
- Evidence of problem solving & resolution
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of exhaust systems and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (34541) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.