Job title: Powertrain Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £16.00 - £21.09ph
A Powertrain Engineer is required with knowledge of leading a project or programme planning to help support project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley requires an Engineer who has experience of Engineering or Business/Management related qualifications contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to do the following:
- Issue Management (AIMS)
- Design Verification (eFDVS/RMDV) Releases (WERS / Bill of Material) Cost (Redbook, PACN)
- Timing / Module Plan (MS Project / Excel)
- Conformance Plans / Deviations (S-Dots)
The should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified (Engineering or Business / Management related)
- Previous experience within engineering or programme planning
- Track Record of leading a project / activity
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have sound knowledge of Project Delivery systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electronics and software Engineer Power Engineer role (34295) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.