Coventry, West Midlands
£15 - £22.50 per hour
almost 2 years ago
33267 - Job title: Powertrain Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £20.00 - £22.50ph
An Powertrain Project Engineer is required with knowledge of problem resolution using structured approaches. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley, requires a Powertrain Project Engineer who has the ability to present complex data and issues to a varied audience on a contract basis.
As an Powertrain Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Deliver projects and work streams; from scoping to delivery and including cross-functional engagement and stakeholder management ensuring project success to required timescale, quality and cost
- Management of required Governance, including milestone reporting, project status reporting, financial reporting and risk and issue management
- Use lean project management principles in order to develop more effective and efficient ways of working
- Manage stakeholders to ensure projects are aligned to stakeholder expectations
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Ability to present complex data & issues to a varied audience
- Experience of Problem Resolution using structured approaches
- Ability to manage programme level risks and issues resolution.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.