Job title: Powertrain Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £26.00 - £31.30 per hour
A Project Manager is required with knowledge of a technical nature within powertrain and be able to demonstrate experience within the automotive, aviation or software based environment to support Project delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based at Whitley requires a Project Engineer with good understanding of project management and delivery experience on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Roll out new gasoline engine projects
- Coordinate all aspects of supplier management/interaction, software management, programme management and budget management for assigned programmes. Support technical deliverables against gateway timing.
- Lead issue resolution of technical problems arising from build and chair technical review meetings.
This role requires an excellent level of technical knowledge / experience.
The Project Manager should have the following:
- Engineering Technical background demonstrating experience in automotive, electronics, aviation or software based environment
- Project Management & Delivery experience
- Demonstration of Technical Team Leadership
Please contact James Tilley for more details.