Job title: Powertrain Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £26.00- £31.30ph
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of a technical nature within Powertrain and be able to demonstrate experience within the automotive, aviation or software based environment to support Project delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based at Whitley requires a Project Engineer with good understanding of project management and delivery experience on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Roll out new gasoline engine projects
- Coordinate all aspects of supplier management/interaction, software management, programme management and budget management for assigned programmes. Support technical deliverables against gateway timing.
- Lead issue resolution of technical problems arising from build and chair technical review meetings.
This role requires an excellent level of technical knowledge / experience.
The Project Engineer should have the following:
- Engineering Technical background demonstrating experience in automotive, electronics, aviation or software based environment
- Project Management & Delivery experience
- Demonstration of Technical Team Leadership
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Engine and Powertrain control systems and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (33054) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.