Powertrain NVH Engineer - 53117
£23.00 Ltd Co
A Powertrain NVH Engineer is required to develop program plans for NVH sign off of a powertrain component, involving Test and CAE work streams.
This company based in Basildon requires a Powertrain NVH Engineer with a solid engineering background for a new contract role
The Powertrain NVH Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Solid engineering background
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership and drive in resolving issues Office IT skills
- Proven team working capability.
- Powertrain and NVH experience.
- Engineering Degree 2.2 level or higher.
- Will look at graduates (Aero/Auto/Mech Eng'g), should have a final year project or work experience related to noise or vibration investigation.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with electrical system awareness to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £23.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Powertrain NVH Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.