Job title: Powertrain Lead Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £30.71 per hour LTD
Industry: Gasoline Engines
Lead roll out of new gasoline engine projects: coordination all aspects of supplier management/interaction, software management, programme management and budget management for assigned programmes.
In addition the Powertrain Lead Engineer will support technical deliverables against gateway timing, lead issue resolution of technical problems arising from build and chair technical review meetings. This role requires an excellent level of technical knowledge / experience.
To apply for this Powertrain Lead Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Previous experience of Engine and Powertrain control systems or electronics based delivery essential.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead the resolution of technical, business and process issues within a team environment.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and self-confidence are personal qualities needed to succeed, being self-motivated and the ability to deliver with minimum supervision
- Exceptional project management, negotiation and communication skills essential.
- Must be a self-starter able to work alone and as part of large team.
- Technical background with the ability to lead and resolve engineering issues
Please contact James Tilley for details.